"adventure is just bad planning"
- Roald Amundsen, polar explorer
(Pod)casting call for
Gimlet Media & Squarespace competition
Exploring Colour & Culture Through Travel
We are Jamie and Betsy. We are a travel couple on an independent trip around the globe
collecting weird and wonderful stories from beautiful and bizarre places.
It is our aim to share our experiences so that it may inspire your next adventure.
Explore mexico & the Yucatan
Ballin' on a budget
Best of 2017
One of the most common questions we get is, "Where's been your favourite place so far?"
It depends. The best place for food? Most culturally intriguing? Wildest scenery? Weirdest night out? Best beach? Truth be told, we love most places, which is how we ended up there in the first place! There will likely be a different answer for each and just like most stable, healthy, totally normal marriages, we ferociously disagree on most.
But if we must.
- Best Island - Paxos, Greece
- Outstanding Experience - Himalayan helicopter evacuation, Nepal
- Picturesque Town - Kotor, Montenegro
- Dramatic Scenery - Iceland's south coast
- Friendliest Locals - Nepal
- Might retire to - Isle of Skye, Scotland