Best Greek Island
Narrowing in on which pristine Greek Island you should go to is like choosing an ice cream flavour. They are all amazing, people have their swear-by preferences and you really need to try a couple!
Our top three:
- Hydra Island
- Paxoí (or Paxos)
You can take the girl out of PR but you can't take the PR out of the girl, so work with me here.
- What are your objectives?
- What do you want to get out of this trip? Sun? Adventure? A Tan? Scuba? Want to make party?
- Time and Money
- How many days do you have? Don't spread yourself thin as travel can take a whole day and set back your budget. Two to three islands is plenty over a 10 day period. For short, budget a minimum of three days per island.
- Transport between islands is expensive. Think 10-20 Euro per person per ferry ride. With this in mind, you're going to want to limit your travel days.
- Which airport are you flying into or how will you access the coast?
- Flying into Corfu - Explore Corfu, Paxos and AntiPaxos
- Flying into Athens - Ferry over to Hydra and explore Crete
- Coming by land from Albania - Corfu